Looking for an experienced robotics and automation expert to help advise for a new consumer-facing project. Advice needed relates to both mechanical configuration and software stack. We want to make sure we don't make any mistakes early on, and check that everything is possible.
This is 50% consulting advice and 50% an interview for further work.
- an xxy gantry and gripper to pick and place paper cups at various stations
- paper cup and lids dispensing
- lid application
- customer-facing airlock/locker for pickup
- light curtains and other safety
- simple inkjet printing/batch coding on paper cups
- communicating with espresso machine via RS232 api (well-documented)
- plenty of order queuing logic and optimisation
- customer facing kiosk for self-ordering (probably android)
- potential integration with native mobile apps for remote ordering (later)
If you've read this far, that a good sign. Please let me know in your cover letter to increase likelihood of me hiring you. :)
11 freelancers are bidding on average $170 for this job
Hello. Yes I've read it so far. I have experience with custom hardware development and development of POS terminal for printing from flash drives and internet.
Hi, i can handle the complete mechanical aspect of this project. I can setup and validate the entire workcell and manufacturing process. Rates are negotiable.