The freelancer will be assigned to read 5-20 pages (average of 10 pages) of scientific medical subject matter. For each material, the freelancer will be asked to:
- Summarize the material in 150-200 words suitable for lay people.
- Write a succinct professional summary (also 150-200 words).
- Answering a list of specific questions about the material read (no more than 5 minutes required).
Ideal freelancer would have:
- Ph. D. in life sciences or MD. If not, explain your scientific/medical background.
- Native English writing skills (little or no spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors)
We will be interested in, potentially, a very long term engagement that will begin as a set of fixed price projects and may move on to much more steady flow of work, for great performers (if we find a perfect candidate, we might even ask the freelancer to ‘recruit’ others as the work might be for more than one individual).
The hereunder listed evidence would be highly useful to distinguish between the applications.
- Medical/scientific analysis / reading / summarizing
- Medical writing
Please provide a bid for ONE scientific medical item (based on the description provided above) and NOT an hourly rate. Also assume that this might be a long term project (i.e. we intend to pay per items delivered).
31 freelancers are bidding on average $70 for this job
I am a registered nurse. One of the main aspects of my job is translating "scary" professional terms we use to describe our patients condition. Thank You in advance.
I am PhD in medical microbiology. I had already done lot of work on sites like [url removed, login to view] , I am their top author. Kindly give me a chance i will prove myself worthy. Regards, Experarts.