I need someone that is a Jehovah Witness to explain in a letter why I should be exempt from the COVID vaccine. It doesn't have to be long but it MUST highlight the main religious beliefs that would be accepted as reasonable for getting the exemption.
Does not have to be long, but states clearly why I should be exempted.
*** Preferably someone who has already written exemption letters before for the COVID Vaccine.
*** I will paste the exemption requirements below so you know what is required.
CUNY requires a student’s or student's parent(s) or guardian, for those under 18 years of age, to explain the foundation of the genuine and sincerely held religious beliefs which are contrary to the practice of immunization. Philosophical, political, scientific, sociological or other objections to immunization do not justify an exemption under Department of Health regulation 10 NYCCR, Section 66-2.2(e). This regulation allows educational institutions to request additional documents in support of the request for religious exception.
The Religious Reason Comment, above, must address all of the following elements:
• Explain, in your own words, why you are requesting this religious exemption.
• Describe the religious principles that guide your objections to immunization.
• Indicate whether you are opposed to all immunization, and if not, the religious basis that prohibits particular immunizations.
- I understand that The City University of New York has mandated that all students registering for 2021 Fall Term in-person classes must receive a COVID-19 Vaccine.
- Student who are not vaccinated will be required to test weekly for COVID-19, wear a mask indoors at all times and practice physical distancing.
- I understand that a COVID-19 vaccination will protect myself, my family, and other persons with whom I may be attending classes or residing in a residence hall.
- I understand that COVID-19 has been the cause of a national and international pandemic that involves risk to the health and life of individuals.
- I understand that in the absence of a COVID-19 vaccination, I may acquire the COVID-19 virus that may put my family, colleagues, friends, or persons around me at risk resulting in fatal consequences such as illness, disability, or death when exposed.
- In light of these matters, I have received information or educational materials with regard to the vaccine against COVID-19.
- I have had the opportunity to ask questions and the answers were explained to me to my satisfaction.
- I understand that COVID-19 is a serious respiratory disease that contracting the virus could result in serious illness or death.
- I understand that if I am not vaccinated and I am exposed to an individual with COVID-19, I may become infected with the virus and I could spread the virus to the people around me.
- However, it is my decision to decline for Religious reasons the vaccination at this time, regardless of the information that I have received about its importance and the risk of not receiving it.
- I understand the consequences with respect to my access to University Facilities and of my decision, including the continuity of risk of endangering my health and of others from being infected due to COVID-19.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $31 for this job
Hello, from Africa, Kenya where we, the Jehovah Witness religion members are in plenty, I'm ready to write this Article according to your expectations. Would be glad working with you, Thanks.