I am looking for a full-time MQL programmer for MT4. We are getting busy and need a reliable and full-time programmer to work with on a permanent basis. I do not need anyone who will program a few programs and then give up or become unreliable. I would prefer to pay on a monthly cycle. However, I will consider bi-weekly payments also if absolutely needed. Please read the requirements I am looking for and place your bid for your salary requirements.
1) Only programmers with strong English skills need to bid. I need somebody that I can communicate with easily and someone that will understand the job and what needs done. So please bid only if you know and understand the English language.
2) Only experienced and professional MetaTrader programmers need to bid. If you are only starting to program then please do not bid. I need someone who fully understands MT4 and trading. If you know more programming skills other than MQL then this is even better!
3) Only reliable programmers needed. Please do not bid if you will stop communicating as soon as you get the first payment. Please do not bid if you live a wild life-style and can go days without any communication or work. I need a reliable programmer who can communicate and program on a daily basis.
4) Good communication is a must. Since you will not be reporting to a physical location for work every day then I will need to have reliable and fast methods for communicating with you. You must be able to communicate online by email and/or PM like Skype.
5) Please do not bid if you are not willing to fix some bugs. Every programmer makes mistakes or overlooks things from time to time. I need a programmer who is willing to examine and test programs for bugs or malfunctions if they exist and then fix them.
6) Full confidentiality is a must. You will be making programs for our paid clients. Our clients will need automatic full confidentiality, copyright rights and source codes to every program we make for them. Some of our clients will market the programs online. So all jobs need to be handled with professionalism and respect. For example, I do not want to see programs uploaded in a forum or website where they can be downloaded. I do not want to see them anywhere else- either resold or given away for free. This is very important. A Non-Disclosure Agreement will be required to be signed by you before you can even start work.
7) This is a full-time position. This means that you will probably be programming around 40 hours a week on average. How it works is we get the jobs and then assign them to be programmed. The clients usually have a wait time of anywhere from 1 day to 7 days depending on the job and complexity. Many jobs are considered day jobs and can be completed in 1 day. If this is the case then you would get a new job shortly after finishing the current one. If you have a job that takes a few days then you will work on it until complete and then get a new job. So you should expect a constant flow of jobs. Sometimes there will be slow periods where there may not be any jobs. This is ok and payment will be the same but do not expect this all the time. Since this is a full-time position and you should expect to work full-time hours, then we should have priority over any other side jobs(if any) that you may have. For example, if you plan to still bid on jobs on Freelancer then that is your business but your full-time job comes first with us. So to sum it up.... plan to be busy.
8) I only need a permanent programmer to bid. If you have doubts about any of the requirements then please do not bid. I am looking for somebody who will work with me for a long time and somebody who will be a set programmer with us.
I will choose whoever fits all my needs the best. Please feel free to talk to me by PM before you place a bid. If there are any questions about this position then please ask. Please remember that there are no fees for you on this job. Thank you for bidding.