Short Project description: Modify expert advisor and create script
Attached files (will be referred to as 1), 2) etc. in description below):
1) Visual Position Size Calculator (Expert Advisor)
2) Visual_Order_Trade (Script)
Detailed Project Description:
Expert Advisor 1) is used to visually calculate Trade Lot size based on entry and Stop loss, taking into consideration a percentace of the account balance to be used as total risk. The EA can be set up to either have its own line for market entry or to use current price for market entry.
In 1) I want to add the following functions:
- add extra line for Take Profit value (blue)
- in EA input values add choice to define fixed money amount (in same currency as account currency) instead of percentage of current account balance
I also want to have a script for 1) which places orders according to the values defined through the lines in 1).
- either create pending or market execution orders (depending on the 'pending order' setting in the EA input options of 1))
- use Lots size, Entry, Stoploss and Take Profit settings according to settings and values in 1)
- If Take Profit Line is deleted in 1), no take profit will be set in the order.
Attachments 2) and 3) are only attached as a reference. 3) is an EA similar to 1) and 2) is a script that works only with 3) and excutes trades according to the settings in 3), but 3) is limited in functions and also doesn't seem to calculate lot sizes correctly.
Forgot to mention:
also would like to have added to 1):
- display risk:reward ratio (can be displayed where the EA displays all the other information)