Small job to develop Thinkorswim Labels and Color Zones. See the hotzone indicator requirement attached.
Please note : The Gap bubble, the MMM and IV ISD Move indicators are optional and I may not want to include them if too much effort to programme. The most important requirements are the following Labels and hotzones that I want it coded:
• Days to earnings.
• Number of Quarters analyzed is 8 (2 year daily chart).
• Ticker beat earnings estimates a total of 7 times.
• Total number of times ticker missed earnings, 1 time.
• Pre-Earnings 21 day average move as a percent and price.
• Pre-Earnings 8 day average move as a percent and price.
• Post-Earnings 8 day average move as a percent and price.
• Total number of 8 day up moves.
• Total number of big 8 day up moves .
• Total number of 8 day down moves.
• Total number of big 8 day down moves.
Time upcoming moves at a glance, a ticker's pre and post earnings move performance.
See if you are “in the zone” or “not in the zone” and use the statistical probability of the labels as confirmation.
Hot Zone clouds are color coded green, yellow and red for the price movement of that move. Green up, yellow sideways, red down.
21 and 8 day pre-earnings zones by default.
Periods are adjustable.
8 day post earnings zones. Post earnings calculation is different than gap. 8 day post earnings will show post gap to close 8 days later. Upcoming hot zones are displayed as vertical dashed lines.
Pre-earnings, earnings and post earnings trading zones.
Zones in historical price areas are colored coded.
Please let me if you are interested and roughly how long and how much and will there be support afterwards if the code does not work and require a fix ?