A simple project using Linux and the synchronized switching of three (3) simultaneous Arduino DDS signal generators for the first cycle and then one of the three generators for the second cycle.
1. Start screen (on a touch display) to advise apparatus adjustment checklist and start cycle button at bottom of screen.
2. Synchronization of three (3) arduino DDS Signal Generators (IEMP v1.0) for a defined amount of time upon start button. (Waveforms do not have to be synchronized, only the start of current needs to be simultaneous)
3. Screen prompt to adjust apparatus for defined short time (all 3 generators still functioning)
4. Each generator is to have unique frequency and settings.
5. All 3 generators to switch off simultaneously after a defined time.
6. New instruction screen (with alerting repetitive chime) to adjust apparatus and secondary start cycle button at bottom of screen.
7. Upon start button: central generator (one of the three generators) to then turn on at a different frequency and setting (chime off during final cycle) for a defined time.
8. On completion of cycle –“Cycle complete”
9. Power down or start another sample screen.
-Unit data and code available on their website.
-Please specify in your bid if you need a physical unit or not