I want an Arduino with a sensor to drive some RGB LEDs. I have done a similar code before but I need more configurability. See requirement below...
1. Must run on ATTiny85.
2. Must be able to set number of RGB.
3. Must be able to choose RGB effects from "[login to view URL]"
4. Only ONE effect needs to be displayed.
5. RGB effects activated from a Microphone or Motion sensor.
6. Must be able to set Microphone or Motion sensor trigger threshold.
7. Must be able to set number of trigger for sensor.
Please see attached for example of what I have done before.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $39 for this job
hi sir I was so excited when i read ATTINY85, I want to take this work, I already work with the ATTINY85 and W2812 LEDs. I am an expert in automation and I study in a faculty of electronics.