Goal: To send customized SMS using SIM7600G module ([login to view URL]), controlled by LPC1768 (NXP ARM Cortex M3).
1. I need complete hardware connection instruction
2. Code must be developed in C with detailed comments, and in Keil uVision5 platform.
3. The recipient's phone number and SMS text can be modified in the Keil Program
4. The SIM7600G and LPC1768 need to communicate through UART0 (P0.2 as TXD0 and P0.3 as RXD0)
5. When a button (you can define which pin is connected to a button) is pressed, a SMS text should be sent to the recipient's phone.
6. The code for commanding SIM7600G should be a separate C file added to the project.
1. The source files are the final deliverable.
2. Minor changes may be needed from me during the project.
3. The schematic of theLPC1768 board is attached here.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $161 for this job
Hi almost a full description of the project i have experience working with LPC microcontrollers and also with simcom modules i am an electrical engineer with expert in embedded programming and circuit design thanks