I need the PCB design for a stackable hat system for the NodeMCU.
The aim is to let the user access inputs and outputs using 4P4C connectors and enclose the system in a modular and nice plastic case.
So, basically, I imagine the boards should be quite simple, with plugs, connectors and signal routings, but without many electronic components.
The inputs/output I need to be accessible using 4P4C connectors are:
- Analog input
- Digital input/output with pwm
The hat system must have the following characteristics:
- As little as possibile, square or exagonal.
The hat system will consist of:
(1) One main board, which hosts the NodeMCU
(2) One or more auxiliary board, with the 4P4C connectors.
- One auxiliary board with the analog input and a first set of digital inputs/outputs(pwm)
- One auxiliary board with the second and last set of digital inputs/outputs(pwm)
- One auxiliary board with the serial and I2C
- The PCB design of the boards in eagle
- The 3D render of the boards
- The BOM
Future work (not in this project, but soon following):
- Other specialized hat boards (ex: music board)
- Sensors and actuators little boards to be connected using the 4P4C connectors
For any question please ask.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $182 for this job
hi i am nodemcu /esp12e /esp8266 expert , i can make pcb as per your requirement. i have worked on nodemcu pcb as before for my clients. i am interested in your project. please confirm the demensions of pcb.