we look for a hardware specialized mate with good expertise on developing high preceise positioning detection via ESP32 or similar.
Goal is to use as much as possible details to identify the position of the device. Ideally a few cm of positioning accurancy.
- knowledge how to identify high precise position via as much as possible different satelite systems
[login to view URL]
- knowledge how to identify fastly the current position via GSM/LTE positioning
- very high knowledge on RTK, AGPS, DGPS, RTCM 3
- very high knowledge on ESP prototyping
The current idea is to use ESP8266/ESP32 based devices, along with central managed solutions.
- identify the current device position as accurate as possible, preferable a few cm
- provide well documented code
- send position details with accurate time, accuracy of position via MQTT to MQTT server
- positions are stored on device in the case no internet connection available
- on having connection all "old" stored data are transmitted first and then current data is sent
- schedule of position detection can be configured in seconds
- schedule of deep sleep of ESP can be configured in seconds
- solution shall be highly energy conserving, since in later phases it will run on battery and optionally on additional solar power for charging battery. So you require to consider sleep, deep sleep modes and the corresponding scheduling of the modes
level of discussions expected:
Ideally you already have implemented such a solution. The solution is working and you could demo.
What we require:
- you can offer us that solution with specific hardware
- you let us know the benefits compared to our requirements
- you let us know the drawbacks compared to our requirements
MS1 - phase idea:
provide schematics and components of your currently existing solutions.
We would require the list of components and the brief wiring (simplified schema)
based on this we want to evolve to equal or better solution.
MS2 - phase concept papers:
goal to define required hardware for:
- compute / GPIO module (e.g. ESP32)
- GPS module (e.g. Geekstory BN-220)
- matching possible external antennas (active/passive) to increase accuracy
- LTE module (for later milestones)
- research for ideal hardware (ESP and positioning)
- provide a Excel with the decision parameters
- provide your hardware recommendations based on the decision parameters
- power supply for MS2, MS3 shall be USB powersupply to be easy able to replace/charge power banks, along with choosing usb plug for mobile tests
examples for the Excel:
product; product type; sensitivy GPS; sensitivy GLONASS; sensitivity Galileo; sensitivity ...; cold start time; energy during cold start, energy in hot standby, ...; description; hints; your experiences ; ...; expected accuracy internal antenna; expected accuracy external passive antenna, expected accuracy external active antenna, energy during active antenna usage. Here some sample rows:
Geekstory BN-220; GPS receiver; ...
Seamuing GT-U7; GPS receiver; ...
MS3 - phase breadboard prototyping:
do a solderless, breadboard based wiring (or similar efficient) prototype, which wires the previously chosen components & modules to a functional prototype.
Provide us the BillOfMaterial (BOM) also for the same with documentation how to setup, so we can do same tests locally here. E.g. provide a video of your setup to be able to rebuild locally
send us a set of functional breadboards to our location for in depth tests.
MS4 - phase firmware/software development:
- implement position detection based on GPS only in own function/method
- implement position detection based on the other position systems (GLONAS, Galileo, ...)
- do the same for other maybe available options available on the choosen hardware
- each function shall be callable independently to be able to test the different accuracy in a proof of concept later
- write into local csv style file and or send to a http/ftp server as a upload (whatever is more efficient to access later from any host)
- share code into our git
- share how to flash the prototype as readme or video or via a mutual video-session
MS5 - phase firmware/software development high preceision:
- implement position detection based on DGPS in own function/method
- implement position detection based on other similar solutions like DGPS or combined meassuring of multiple location services
MS6 - phase prototype tests on real environments:
we do local tests e.g. testing about the precision of the tracking
We may require here changes on the progress.
MS7 - enhance firmware/software for field later field tests:
- use results of MS3 functions and store them in local persistent buffer (suggest best approach)
- read regularly (configurable schedule) the buffer and send via default MQTT over TLS, and configurable without TLS (must explicitly defined to use unsecure path).
- Remove message from buffer on success MQTT sending of it
MS8 - phase preparation for serial production:
- provide full detail schematics of the previous prototype
- provide full BOM
MS9 and later:
if you have experiences with circuit board layouting, we would also award you the electronics design for a fully running hardware, which includes
- battery power supply
- optional USB Port supply
- solar panel supply
- external antenna connector
- schematics and circuit board design of all mutally agreed things
- selecting or designing the waterproof case with waterproof connectors
- help with your suppliers for implementing the "zero series" on circuit and PCB assembly
- help on suppliers for the finishing, means PCB, components, solar into one ready to use device
- best practices with IOT
- best practices with software engineering (buy or build)
- well documented code by the means of the programming language
- best practices with hardware engineering (buy or build)
- suggested by checking current market, especially open source
Your background is:
- multiple years of experience with IOT
- multiple years of experience with ESP solutions
- multiple years of experience with integrating multiple IOT devices into a simple to use UI for end users
If you are a good fit, you are open to assign more tasks about implementing solutions fully on your own (e.g. with your team)
will not be disclosed, place your best bid to get considered
What is next?
We will share you a NDA and afterwards a paid test task.
- you estimate in a WBS (optimistic, expected, pessimistic, where optimistic < expected < pessimistic) after getting the task
- we discuss about clearances and effort
- we mutually agree to effort
- we assign you the task after mutually agreed
- you implement, test and deliver
- you provide also unit /integration tests to ensure code is always working
- you document each required step to make interaction of systems to work
- we test on our premise (you maybe help to fix issues)
- we pay
(basically the rules of freelancer)
Closed book vs open book?
We work only on open book.
Closed book means you are unwilling to define a WBS for the work and you add only a price tag to the task.
=> We are sorry we will not hire you in such a case!
- in our on premise git (access will be granted to you)
- full sources
- full description how to build the sources as binary
- integration into CI
- full description how to flash the devices
- full description / video how to setup the hardware in a prototype state on our end
- libs, need prior confirm and we prefer to use mostly latest stable versions
- your solution has to work on our end, so you will help to make it up and running e.g. via video calls or via remote desktop accesses
- provided or fully documented steps to start servers as the docker container, if prior agreed as also virtual machine possible
ESP32/ESP8266: high precision location detection
My name is "Usama Safdar" and I am a Ph.D degree holder which means I am highly-capable to tackle this project "Content Editor " with 100 percent accuracy.
I am a professional writer with over 6 years of experience in writing; Essays, Research Summaries, Thesis, Dissertation, Lab Reports and Case Studies. I always provide High-Quality Solutions within the shortest possible time with all instructions followed against very reasonable prices.
I can manage works even with shortest deadlines like; "2500 words work in just 6 Hours" with very reasonable time. As a pro academic writer I am also familiar with all the referencing styles; such as APA, Harvard, OSCOLA, IEE, MLA etc.
I always provide plagiarism-free solutions and as a prove I also provide "FREE Turnitin reports".
For Samples, please visit my profile https://www.freelancer.com/u/SolutionMart
Please message me to start the discussion. Thank You
I m an Architect/Civil Engineer/BIM/CAD Expert and will offer you the Best Discount. You can pay me a reasonable price + Good Review only.
I want to review your ESP32/ESP8266: high precision location detection plans/sketches,/ideas and work with you. I know you have many proposals to look through, to make this quick. Please get in touch with me to discuss this project in more detail.
My first priority is that my client will be satisfied with my work. I am an expert in these softwares, ✔ ArchiCAD ✔ Autodesk Revit ✔ Autodesk AutoCAD ✔. Autodesk 3ds max ✔ Sketch Up✔ Autodesk Navisworks Manage✔ Estimation ✔ HAPE ✔ ETAP✔ Tekla
If you assign me your task, I will carry out your project with the best quality.
Please come over chat and discuss your requirement in a detailed way.
Fayyaz and Team
We understand that you are looking for a hardware specialist with good expertise in developing highprecision positioning detection via ESP32 or similar with accurate positioning and deep sleep functionality. Specifically, you are looking for a few cm of positioning accuracy and persistence on deep sleep without internet connection.
We have the required skills and experience to deliver this project. We have knowledge on identifying highprecision position via as much as possible different satellite systems, including GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, along with GSM/LTE positioning. We also have very high knowledge on RTK, AGPS, DGPS, RTCM 3 protocol which enables us to achieve fast positioning accuracy. Additionally we have extensive experience in ESP prototyping which allows us to quickly design solutions for your needs.
Our team is available to discuss further if needed. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like more information about our skillset.
Hello client, my name is Damaris and I am an experienced software engineer with extensive knowledge in the field of IoT solutions and Arduino.
I understand that you are looking for a hardware specialist with good expertise on developing high precise positioning detection via ESP32 or similar and I believe that I am the best fit for this project due to my background in electrical engineering, telecommunication engineering, software engineering and especially hardware engineering.
I would be more than happy to offer my services in order to help you identify the current device position as accurately as possible with a few centimeters of positioning accuracy. Additionally, I will provide well documented code so that future updates can be done quickly without disrupting service.
I also have experience working with MATLAB/Simulink and Embedded & IOT Devices so if you choose me for this project I can guarantee that all required steps will be taken to ensure successful completion.
Hello... How are you?... I have master degree in mechatronics embedded Engineering and I have 7 years of Industrial experience in dealing with Electronics components and all type of microcontrollers like Arduino Esp32 ESP8266 Raspberry PI etc. I have done more than 500 projects on Arduino/ESP32/Raspberry pi. I have read your requirement and you want me to write code for Arduino/Raspberry PI. I can do your task easily in no time. I will send you sample of work if you ask. I have done Projects of Arduino/Raspberry PI Related to Image processing with deep Learning Algorithm. MQTT server based Projects Node Red based projects Implement all type of sensors (Motor Drivers, Stepper Motors & Servos , LCD/OLED/TFT Display, Robot Motors, Analog Sensors, GPRS / GSM , Gyroscope , Accelerometer , Pressure, Temperature & Humidity Sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Bluetooh Module, BLE Modules, Thermal Sensors, Smoke Detectors, Internet of Things) Local server based IOT projects Home Automation Quadcopters etc.... I will give you complete guide on project and you can pay after the completion of the project Since I will give you cheapest price for service because I am building my profile. Kindly contact me and we will discus the detail of task. Regards
Hello, my name is Md Raseduzzaman and I am an experienced Embedded Systems Engineer with 4 years of experience in PCB Designs and Microcontroller Development. I understand your project requirements for high precision location detection and believe that I am the perfect fit for this project. With my extensive knowledge in ESP32/ESP8266 solutions and GPS/RTK/AGPS/DGPS/RTCM3 systems, as well as deep understanding of RTK, AGPS, DGPS, RTCM 3 I am confident that I can provide the most accurate position detection solution possible. Moreover, my skillset includes software development (buy or build), hardware engineering (buy or build), generic goal: identify the current device position as accurate as possible, preferable a few cm provide well documented code send position details with accurate time accuracy of position via MQTT to MQTT server positions are stored on device in the case no internet connection available on having connection all "old" stored data are transmitted first and then current data is sent schedule of position detection can be configured in seconds schedule of deep sleep of ESP can be configured in seconds
Hi, I am an Electrical Engineer and IOT expert. I worked on ESP32, Raspberry Pi, Arduino and ESP8266. I have hand on experience on MQTT and GSM communication protocols. I am interested in this project. Please leave a message for more discussions.
I understand your project requirements for ESP32/ESP8266: high precision location detection and I believe I am the perfect fit for this project. With extensive experience in electronics engineering, I have developed best practices for hardware design that can be used to achieve optimal performance. Additionally, my background in IOT and software engineering makes me an ideal candidate to develop code for this project.
I am confident that my skillset makes me the best fit for this project - from research for ideal hardware (ESP and positioning) to providing advice on decision parameters for the selection of hardware components (e.g. battery power supply, solar panel supply), I am ready to provide all the necessary support needed to successfully complete this project.
✦◼️✦ "Full-5 Stars Rating✦◼️✦ - ✦100% Marks Guaranteed!✦
I have 9+ years of experience in managing academic writing jobs successfully. I have done my Master's in English Literature, but I have worked with clients completing their tasks for different subjects such as; English Literature, Social Sciences, Finance, Economics, Medical, as well as, Nursing. I have prepared myself all of these professional years to be a multi-tasker, who can help you to get out of trouble for any type of assignment.
I always provide my clients with High-Quality Solutions at very REASONABLE PRICES even with SHORT DEADLINES. I can help you with; Case Studies, Research Essays, Online Exams, Quizzes, Summaries, Reports Dissertations ETC.
I provide FREE Turnitin reports and countless revisions facility to fully satisfy my clients. and "I PROMISE you with 100% SUCCESS".
For samples, visit my profile: https://www.freelancer.com/u/FineIdeas
Thanks for posting this interesting and challenging project.
I would really like to work on this project as i already have experiance developing the similar solutions.
Reading all your requirement details thoroughly , I feel that i am 100% best fit for this project.
We already follow the development protocol (WBS) in order to develop and deploy the project successfully with extreme solution and without errors.
I am open for any of your questions or test.
Thanks, Have a nice day.
Hi, I'm Leonard and I'm excited to hear about your project! With my extensive experience in embedded systems and specifically in robotics and application automation, I believe I can provide the best solution for your needs.
I would be delighted to discuss further how my solution could benefit you and would be more than willing to provide you with any schematics or diagrams necessary for implementation if required. Please let me know if you'd like to discuss further or need any additional information so we can start planning the project!
I am writing to express my keen interest in the position of a hardware specialist with a focus on high-precision positioning detection using ESP32 or similar devices. With extensive knowledge and experience in GPS, satellite positioning systems, RTK, AGPS, DGPS, and ESP prototyping, I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to your project's success.
My expertise extends to identifying precise positions through various satellite systems, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and others, as well as leveraging GSM/LTE positioning for rapid location determination. I am well-versed in RTK, AGPS, DGPS, RTCM 3, and ESP-based solutions, which aligns perfectly with your project's requirements.
I am committed to delivering a solution that not only meets but exceeds your expectations. My proposed approach includes meticulous hardware selection and schematic design, rigorous testing of position detection methods, and energy-efficient programming to ensure optimal performance, even in battery-powered and solar-charged scenarios.
Furthermore, I am open to engaging in in-depth discussions to share my experiences, recommend ideal hardware components, and provide you with a comprehensive decision parameter analysis. My goal is to help you achieve sub-centimeter positioning accuracy and deliver a well-documented, reliable solution.