Microsoft Access 2010 Database. I have a simple client manager database that holds client info. It requires two additions to the functionality
The parts that need doing is when you edit a client contact there are two listboxes. One with Deposits paid the other with containers rented. I have already made the forms and the command buttons I just need them linking up.
1) When + button is clicked add a new container rental associated to that customer. The start date should be default todays date.
3) When you double click on a container from the list box it will allow you to edit that record.
4) when adding or editing it will refresh the client view.
5) Currently the listbox is displaying containers this should use the container_transaction table
6) the format for the containers listbox should be : containername - start date
7) in [url removed, login to view] history page this should show inactive containers only. format of the listbox shouldbe ... container name - start date - end date
1) the database attached lists the containers from the containers table, this should be listing it from the contrainer transaction list instead.
2) the containers transaction table has a container ID this refers to the container table.
1) When + button is clicked add a new deposit transaction to that customer.
2) When you double click on a deposit from the list box it will allow you to edit the info and have an option to delete the record too.
3) when adding, editing or deleting it will refresh the client view.
4) the deposits have an option where if its a paymentor a refund. If it's a payment the transaction total will be a positive figure e.g. £10 if it's a refund it will be negative figure e.g -£10
5) When deleting a record it must display an.... are you sure popup Yes/No.
Simple! Attached is the Database that needs the alterations.
Any questions please ask, if anything is unclear please ask.