We are seeking those skilled in OAuth protocol and advanced Azure web app api integration.
Set up a tool, like Auth.0, that could be used to authenticate logon to an Azure App Service API and Wix Website.
* Trigger an Azure API call from Wix to return data to a Wix webpage.
* Trigger a Wix API call from Azure that would execute an action in Wix.
User Creation actions for Wix triggers an API User Creation action in Azure or visa versa.
Note. Wix site, now and forever, will have no concept of "Role". Effectively, there is ONLY ONE Role for Wix: "User" (as opposed to visitor / non-user).
1. User logs onto a Wix webpage, selects a button that executes Azure API that returns: "Hello World! Data XYZ from Azure API.
2. Azure backend triggers Wix API to execute a command like, the creation of a "Wix Group".
3. New User Creation: New User created in Wix & New User created in Azure (one can call the other's API or Auth0 facilitate both).
This is advanced. You may not need experience with Wix (Ascend), but you will need past experience with access delegation, access tokes, Azure web-apps/APIs etc.
This is a long-term job - there will be a lot more work to go! We want to pay hourly so we can keep rolling and build this project up to be awesome!
We're excited to see all applications! However, please only apply if you're confident that you are the best person for this project.