This is a part-time role for a Real Estate Project Manager of a small international team. As a Project Manager, you will report directly to the Managing Director and be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the business. We are looking for a candidate who has a flexible schedule and is able to work approx. 10 hours per week to begin with during UK business hours.
You will be responsible for:
- Discussing property management and development objectives with the Managing Director and then coordinating the workflow of team members to drive forward these objectives and business agendas.
- Assigning/monitoring tasks to/of said team members including a daily setting of tasks and priorities
- Constant activities update:
> Keeping the tenants pipeline updated with leads and monitor lead follow-ups
> Marketing ads tracking
> Monitor weekly/monthly Rental Updates
> Vacant unit Checklist
> Monitor property sourcing process
- Reporting: Meeting topics for discussion & summaries, goals, weekly tasks
- Other administrative tasks
- Project management skills and experience required.
- Strong team management and supervision skills are crucial to success as a project manager.
- Knowledge of real estate, property management, or related area.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills. Since this is a remote working position and is part-time, you’ll need to be organised and motivated.
- A "hunter" makes sure tasks are done in a timely matter.
- Must be able to follow & implement project management systems (Trello, [login to view URL])
- Great communication skills via phone, email, and chat (Slack, Zoho Mail, Skype, WhatsApp)
- Computer literacy is key. Must be proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient with Google Suite (Google Drive, Calendar, etc)
The interview process will be a multi-step process based on experience & abilities. Please share the experience you have in real estate as well as brief overviews of job responsibilities.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
Hello, I am an experienced project manager. I see that you are looking for a part-time PM that can handle real estate projects. If you think that I can help just send me a message and let's talk about it.
Project manager (civil) ,having 10+ years of experience Relevant Skills and Experience Execution, billing, quality management, MIS, cordianting , management etc