1. 2 to 4 years of experience on CRM Technical.
2. Good Analytical Skills
3. Experience with Microsoft CRM 2013 customizations and Configuration [Sitemap, Writing Java Scripts, Developing/Registering plug-ins, workflows, dialogs and Custom Actions, SDK, importing data and CRM Deployment Manager]
4. Experience with developing and implementing HTML, web and windows applications with Microsoft Visual Studio .Net
5. Knowledge of SQL. Writing basic queries.
6. Experience with developing XML Web Services and Server components
7. Should have good knowledge in integrating CRM with other 3rd party applications
8. Experience in writing ODATA, LINQ and REST
9. Identify build or development changes, code and peer reviews and unit testing
10. Experienced working on development project
11. Client communication, verbal and written skills
12. Experienced working on development project
L2 Support JD:
• Min 6 months of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Forms/Screens/Workflows/Views/Reports/Configurations) OR Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is also fine.
• Min 1 Yr Experience working in Technical Support/Product Support including SLA compliance; [MANDATORY] Experience in Supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications will be given preference.
• Good Knowledge of SQL
• Good Communication, Analytical skills
• We are looking for entry level candidates only and candidates will be recruited at entry level only even though the candidates have experience.
• We are not looking for post graduate candidates. Please look for only BE/[login to view URL] profiles
• This job is purely for support role only and they should be willing to work in Support Environment. There will not be any