Data logger remote control
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 3
We are an automotive test facility; we currently have an internally developed Windows Mobile 5/6 application for controlling our SoMat eDAQ data loggers. We have the source code and are currently seeking a contractor to re-write the application to be compatible with newer technology such as Android, iOS, and/or HTML5. Our design target is a 7” Tablet such as the Google Nexus although we would like to have the ability to run on smart phones or 10” tablets as well. Code should be documented.
Here is an overview of the current functionality:
• Current App runs on Dell Axim PDA, Win mobile 5/6
• App Sends HTTP commands to our SoMat eDAQ Data Loggers
• Our Data Loggers have a webserver and respond to HTTP commands (We have the API)
• Operator input configuration window to define unique test variables such as project number, test configuration, operator…
• User selects test events to be performed from a pick list (List is currently defined in an XML file)
• App Keeps a record of “successful” or “unsuccessfully” test passes in a CSV log file and on the display
In addition to recreating our current functions, we have some additional functionality we would like to have incorporated. These may be more advanced and may be evaluated on a per-item basis:
A slide show is attached showing the current application and the last screen shows a concept of the new layout on a tablet.
Additional Project Description:
04/26/2013 at 0:31 EAT
I will also note that this mobile application is designed specifically for our in-house needs, we do not need for this to be made available in any market places.
Windows8Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online