I want to implement a set of applications that work with each other, they consist of 2 web app (Admin / Backend) and 8 mobile applications (4 for Android OS and 4 for iOS OS).
For more details on the development architecture and operation of these applications, you can consult the following links;
• [login to view URL]
• [login to view URL]
• I need them to be fully operational and interconnected with each other, with a demonstration of how they work.
• It is required that the applications (Web Apps / Mobile Apps) must be completely in the Spanish language
• The name "DoctoWold" must be replaced in all applications (Web Apps / Mobile Apps) by Mediverso.
• About the names under which the mobile applications for both iOS and Android will be published;
- MediVerso_customer should be published with the name "Mediverso"
- MediVerso_delivery will be published with the same name "MediVerso_Delivery".
- Mediverso_doctor will be published with the same name "Mediverso_Doctor".
- Mediverso_seller will be published under the name "Mediverso_Farmacias"
• It must have a designed logo that refers to the name of the platform in general (MediVerso = Medicia - Universo and/or Medico - Universo) with variants depending on the function of each App ("Mediverso", "MediVerso_Delivery", "Mediverso_Doctor" , "Mediverso_Pharmacies")
• The 4 Android applications must be published in the Google Play store with the account that will be provided.
• The 4 applications for iOS must be published in the App Store with the account that will be provided.
• The two web applications must be published on the server that will be provided.
• About the application color palette (Web Apps / Mobile Apps);
o Since this set of applications was purchased from a third party, I would like it to have some variation in the tonality of the colors, I like the colors it has, but I would like at least some variation. I would leave that part to the option of the color or colors that you can propose that are in tune with the general color palette of the application.
Resources to deliver:
• iOS developer account
or Sign In - Apple
• Android developer account
or Android Jetpack | Android Developers
• OneSignal account
or All Applications | OneSignal
• Firebase account (*if necessary)
or Firebase console
• GitHub account (*if necessary)
• AWS Amazon account
or AWS | Application Hosting
• Application source code (Web Apps / Mobile Apps)
20 freelancers are bidding on average $657 for this job
Hello, Hope you're well. I have more than 4 years of experience in hybrid (Ionic framework) mobile app development. I would like to work. Dm me so we can discuss this further.
Hi, I have seen this, IMPLEMENT DEVELOPED APPLICATIONS (WEB APP's / Movil APP's) project and I can do this right now. I am an expert in Mobile App Development, iPhone, Android, HTML5 and PhoneGap skills