Object: We need to create the mobile application of mybasiccrm.com. The responsive version for mobile is stable and has been used for a long time. The app will have the same functions of the responsive version.
The responsive version is explained in this video: [login to view URL]
1. The app pages should be designed. (UI-UX) They may be similar to the existing responsive version or different pages may be suggested by the freelancer. The design should be modern and should fit the latest trends.
2. The app will use the existing db-communication-layer of the responsive version: db-communication-layer is a set of PHP input/output files (add/edit/delete/select php files). Therefore the app will NOT have a direct connection to db but will use these php files. (If freelancer does not prefer to use php files it is also possible to use an API as the communication layer, but this should be reasoned by the freelancer)
3. App will be coded for IOS and Android, registration for Google Play and Apple App Store will be done by the freelancer. Finally they should be live on Google play and Apple App Store.
The features 4,5,6,7 below exist and live in responsive version. The freelancer should analyze them carefully and be sure that the app will run the same as the responsive version.
5. The charts and maps (both vertical and horizontal)
6. The basic pages are: Contact, Task/Activity, Opportunity, Proposal, Order Job, Product List, Admin Page, Calendar. These pages also correspond to standard menu items.
7. The menu and add/edit/select pages are dynamic so the menu and pages should adapt to the custom fields and custom menu. (IMPORTANT NOTE: The custom fields and custom menus can ONLY be defined in the desktop version by the "wizard". The wizard is NOT active on the mobile version and will NOT be active on the app. To understand better how wizards work please see this video: [login to view URL]
The features 8,9 below does not exist in the responsive version but should exist in the app.(The db-communication-methods will be provided by us)
8. Import contacts from the phone: All the details of the contacts will be imported.
9. Quick contact/note add: When the user hangs up a call the app will ask the user: A. "Do you want to add the contact to the CRM?" If it is confirmed the add contact page will be opened (phone number should be autofilled). B. If the calling number already exists as a contact in CRM then the app will ask: "Do you want to add a note of your call?" If it is confirmed the add activity page will be opened (contact name should be autofilled)
84 freelancers are bidding on average $8637 for this job
Hello, I'm interested in your project. I am looking for the clear requirements docs of your site so that I can start working immediately. Please send me a message so that we can discuss more. Thanks Shweta