We are looking to work with a a devloper who is able to work on our existing app we have at the moment in terms of adding some small extra features to an app
We got the app developed already by someone else, however we have parted ways with them and looking for someone to join us
We have full access to the code and everything and are able to provide this to you
the app is done in Native React for iOS and Android and using Google Firebase Database on the backend
need a few minor bug fixes for a completed (Hybrid) app built with 'React Native', Next js, Firebase, TailwindCss and Expo
The Purpose of the app is the user logs in and creates a profile of his information i.e Name/Address/Company/Social Media links etc bit like virtual business card.
I have attached the APK file for android so you can test it out to see how that app works, we require the following enhancements to be done on the app
[login to view URL]
Here are the Issues/Bugs that need fixing:
1. When a Profile is created using the 'Create Profile' button, i.e '+' button on the app's hompage, The 'Profile Picture' does not show up on the 'Web Page/Profile Page' upon creation. However, the picture does get updated, when the App is closed and re-opened... This needs to be fixed.
2. Under the 'Share Social Card' option, when a certain 'Social Media Handle' is Activated/Selected, E.g If we Select the 'Instagram' handle, text shows up '[login to view URL]', we do not want this, instead we simply want to highlight the ICON/Social Media Handle that was Selected.
3. The 'Profile Page' does not match the UI that was provided, i.e the Page looks slightky stretched and the Fonts don't match. This needs to be fixed.
4. The 'Profile Page' load-time needs to be improved and with the Load-Screen 'Icon' needs to be changed.
5. Under the 'Link QR' option, When a 'QR Code' is scanned with the camera, A scanner graphic/Rectangular box needs to show up, which doesn't now. And, Post Successful Scan, a 'pop-up notification' should show up stating that 'The QR Code' was successfully scanned'.
6. The 'Rate Us' Button needs to directed to the 'Play Store' which doesnt work now.
7. When a created Profile's URL is shared via Whats app or E-Mail, etc, its long. It needs to be shortened. E.g [login to view URL]
8. A couple of Social Media Icons(2-3) have been incorrectly uploaded on the app, they just need to corrected. Simple Fix!
Further more at the moment the app is done on Android, we require the developer to also compile the app in iOS and provide us with a build to test out, itsa hybrid so once the android app is done we also require the developer to provide and compile the IOS Version
Please bid if you are interested and we can setup a conference call to discuss the specifics