I need to make to following fixes:
- User registration with LinkedIn. Users need to login using LinkedIn.
- Portfolio needs to start with $1 million. Right now, the user starts with 100 shares of Google in their portfolio.
- When buying or selling a stock, the user needs to enter in their rational for the trade. I need them to write at least 400 characters before the app will let them trade.
- Dual storage. Right now, the app stores user data in local storage. I want all data to be recorded in a database (i.e. the cloud) also in case the user is not connected to the Internet. Either mySql database or something else (the "cloud"). The app needs to record all the users data: buys/sells, the rational for the trade, the time/date of their trade, the value of their portfolio, the stock price and all the fields that are pulled from Yahoo Finance.
- I want the app to be wrapped with PhoneGap.
- The pie chart on the first page does not fit on the iPhone screen. I need that fixed.
You can view the app here: [url removed, login to view]