Android Alarm Widget
The main purpose of this widget is to alarm the user when a specific condition has been met.
The widget will show 3 different rows of information on the screen at all time.
And during the time the specification not has been met, the application will refresh every X minutes to get new data.
After the condition has been met, the alarm will sound and only stop after the user have done any input.
1. Get the required data from [url removed, login to view]
2. Process the data.
3. Display the processed data on the screen.
4. If a special condition has been met then create a sound alarm.
5. Jump to step 1 after X minutes.
Settings menu for the widget:
* URL to use when requesting data
* If the alarm should make sounds (if not, the widget will just be displaying the data)
* Interval (in minutes) that the widget should refresh
Example of string/html data from URL:
This will be sorted by value and displayed like this:
Name2 - 327
Name1 - 300
Name3 - 124
The whole source has to be sent to at project ending.