I am developing a game on Android OS and need some help starting up. I'm a programmer and I'm looking for someone who has experience with using unity 3d to help build one simple level. I would like a small game world to be created and I can take over afterwards. This is a prototype for my own project. This prototype world can be an indoor building, e.g. a factory with objects within it for interaction.
A lot of the things below may already be handled by the game engine. I'm looking for someone who has experience with unity development platform. I'm currently learning it and require assistance.
Pilot project requirements:
- 3d top down perspective (simple graphics like original starcraft)
- can use any game object with these requirements
- object characters (sprites??) moves following a predetermined path
- collision detection of game object against each other and against world objects
- sprites are animated
- sprites can listen for mouse clicks and handler executes code
- gravity enabled
- no physics needed
- simple, pinch, zoom in out of world view
- hud to control game play, i.e. buttons on hud will take input from user to control objects on screen.
- assigning audio to objects
- when a game object is selected play audio
- Unit ships with a free world already built (angry bots) and it is an amazing demo piece to start. However, it's a bit overwhelming to take it all in as a complete noob. So i'm looking to get someone who's been down that road to offer assistance to help me get started.
If you have no experience at all with Android, Unity, or game development please do not apply. I am only looking for persons who has experience that can helping me on this project.
I am also willing to buy a simple prototype that you may have written in the past that meet my above requirements AND can give me support to start it up.
I'm open to discussion if you have the relevant skills in Android game development, esp Unity platform on Android.
I do have a full-time job so this is my pet/hobby project. I have set a long bidding time to evaluate candidates.
Please be advised i may test your knowledge as I've been ripped off by some freelancers who copied other work and claimed it to be their own.
The above is my initial vision of a basic prototype for me to begin with. I may broaden the scope as i think about it more, and will ammend it on this job board.
Cheers and good luck bidding!