Looking for a complete Android game similiar to the game called "Digital Upgrade"
The game can be found for reference here: [url removed, login to view]
Seems to be a fairly simple Tetris type game with a slight variation.
Here is some more detail for the game i'd like included:
Digital Upgrade Game Requirements:
1. General Requirements:
- "Lite/Free Version" of the game with Ad support (top or bottom, wherever you think will receive more views/clicks!)
- A link in the free version menu to purchase the PAID Version.
- "Paid Version" without Ads.
2. Game Features:
- Easy, Normal and Hard modes (Changes the playing field size)
- I think Normal would be the current playfield size of 7x6, Easy should be Wider by 1 row, Hard should be Thinner by 1 row.
- Menu Screen on startup to select from Easy, Normal, or Hard mode. Instructions, Purchase of PAID version, audio settings.
- Instructions Page: accessible from Menu screen or from in game play. (Can be button if space permits, or accessed from phone button.)
- High Scores Saved locally. I'd really like to have the scores be published via social networking sites and/or a network of everyone else's scores.
- In-Game Screen Features shall include:
- Reference Chart of pieces. (This should be Hideable by the user in options menu.)
- Current Score
- Upcoming Piece
- Depending on space, either place the sound adjustment button and menu button on the screen, or accessible from touching the menu button on the phone
- Also, must include the "bonus" items that appear occasionally:
"Download" - Erases 1 Vertical Line of Pieces
"Firewall" - Erases 1 Horizontal Line of Pieces
"Trojan Virus" - Erases All Pieces around it.
I think they should appear in the game every so often but based on the difficulty setting.
- I think scoring should be based on when you combine the items, not for when they drop into the game, somewhat as follows:
5)I think the more level(level of character used) more amount should be in the score.
some what like
for 1->2 100
3. Graphic/Animation Requirements:
- Collapse of the combined pieces animation is a must, i'd like it to be just like the other game if possible.
- I'd like there to be sounds associated with the collapse as well. When multiple collapses are triggered on the same placement, another more dramatic sound places.
- A small animation of the current piece would be nice, I'd just like something move slightly during idle.
4. User interaction of game:
" 4)Tap should work as up button means
one tap should able to place move the move right one to left and left one to one position upwards.
two taps should be able to swap there positions
three taps should do similar thing as one tap but with a swap. "
- It could be a huge downfall of the game if the controls aren't simple to use, and not mess up!
- Background music (seamless loop)
- Sounds the same as other game setup
I will be providing the different sounds for the game.
I'm sure there will be more details but this should cover alot of the game.
** I had posted this project about a month ago, turned out the high rated person I chose for the project lied the whole time and never even started the project, therefore I lost the initial milestone. So i'm ready to give it another try, but I will need the winner to show me some progress on the game before I award a milestone! Thanks. **