I would like to make a game similar to Collosim Heros, but [url removed, login to view] graphics made in 3ds studios max would be preferred, however as long as they are easily editable any 2d is fine.
Here is exactly what I want:
1) 3 different weapon types, sword (fast attack speed lower damage) Axe (slow attack speed high damage) magic ( variable in damage and speed)
2) I want the game to have a basic charecter, which needs to look like a strong male hero.
3) I want armor in the game as well. I want the armor to be as such: Armor will cover the players torso and legs and provide modification to the charecters defense, attack, resistance, whatever. The helmet will do the same but cover the characters head when equipped. Lastly, a shield which will enhance block evade and other stats.
4) I want there to be accessories as well such as rings and amulets, however now equip graphic is necessary.
5) The game play will start the player in a safe area where he/she can purchase all the in game gear such as swords,axes,armor, and so on. I want the player to have to upgrade their stuff in order to get the better item. For example you start wearing a dagger/small hatchet/no shield/cloth shirt, and so on and when you buy an armor upgrade your charecter gets leather armor and the charecter graphic changes to show the new stronger gear.
6) As a gamer I love upgrades and the more outfit changes I can get the cooler the game, so the more items you put in the game the more I would be willing to pay you :)
7) Once the player is ready to start the game, I want them to be able to walk to the exit and enter the battle arena. The arena can be simple, just a nice little background of an audience and maybe some moving effects like clouds or a sun. The more enimes the better, but if you could make your normal bad guys like skeletons, orcs, goblins, ghosts, other humans that would be fine.
8) as the player fights they gain exp and gold which can be used for making then have more HP MP Dexterity strength and so on. On level up I want them to get 5 attribute point that can be spend to improve stats.
9) I want an in game app store purchase where the player can buy health potions to restore points in battles and hold for advanced armors.
10) the game object is simple. The player gets geared up and enters the arena (only need one basic stage that is fairly long for several enimes at once) the player kills the enemies untill he kills all the waves, then they collect their gold and exp for winning. After winning they are returned to the safe area to buy new gear and use their attribute points. Next the player re enters the arena, but monsters have more HP and do more damage than the last battle. Waves become longer as well.
11) I want all graphics, scripts, and so on to be included. Please be very detailed in labeling so that I can edit later of needed. I know it sounds graphic intense, but I really only want a simple arena fighting game with gear that shows up on the player, attribute points, magics, weapons, and stuff to kill. For later levels, I am fine with you making the Orc from wave 1 black in color just to add more variety.
12) I want the players max lv to be 100, but I do not want the game to ever end, but just harder an harder waves of enimes in later and later battles. Once the player upgrades to the final armor or sword or whatever item, I want it so it can still be upgraded, even if the graphic stays the same (I know it's impossible to have never ending new armor concepts)
If you have any questions as to what I want please contact me on here. A good example game that is similar to what I want to make, as I said before, is Collosim Heros by Gamevil. Look at that game and you will know basicly what I want. I would like to keep costs under 400 dollars, but if I see you put good work into it I am willing to negotiate. You will receive a portion of app rev as well.