1. When App starts, show the camera on fullscreen
2. then u can shoot the photo,
then u see photo on fullscreen and on the bottom there is a button:
1. Add Point (when u click on it, you can then click onto the image on one point) and then onto second point, and then add a value,... (it is for length description on the screen) and placed in the middle of the line....
2. delete last line
3. send by mail
[url removed, login to view] on android (then i can enter the name)
[url removed, login to view] photo
Important, when u click onto a labeled line, you can delete the line or edit the value,...
This is a test project.
1. I need it till Sunday [url removed, login to view]
2. I need first screenshots on Friday
3. After payment i get the code
4. Before payment i get a demoversion as .apk
5. i need invoice
I want a fix partner, i have one for iOS already.
IMPORTANT TO CLARIFY:
measurements have to be written on the lines,...i put 2 points somewhere,..inbetween there is drawn a line, and onto it, there is the measurement value,..
it is , for me, i make for example a photo of a table,...and then i can write the measurements into it