Hello i need a simple android application that runs in background and open and close 3G internet connection at fixed interval of time.
The application should have:
1) Main activity with 3 buttons: start and stop and exit
2) and 2 input fields, where the user can insert the number of minutes --> N and a delay --> D.
3) a flag or somithing to check if the connection is ON or OFF
The application should running in background, and should do:
1) When the user push the start button, the application should enable 3G internet connection, for N minutes (if disable).
2) After N minutes the application should disable the 3G internet connection or if the user push the stop button (before the N minute).
3) After D minutes reopen the 3G internet connection, and so on until the user click the exit button.
Please bid under 30 dollar!
7 freelancers are bidding on average $93 for this job
Dear sir, We are interested to this android [url removed, login to view] send us your confirmation to start the project. Thank you, Best regards ipower solutions.