We are opening up a website to teach people how to use an Android Mobile Phone as well as how to program android mobile applications.
We are looking for a set of 10 professional tutorials on how to use the Android Operating System.
These should be for absolute beginners and for people who have no idea how to use the Android operating system.
These are topics that should be covered in each video:
Introduction to the Phone [<5 mins]
- How the phone is layed out, where the main components of the phone are located
Making Calls, Sending & Receiving Texts [<5 minutes]
- How to make calls as well as review call history. Also how to send and receive texts. How to attatch media in a text message
Introduction to Applications [5-7 mins]
- What are applications, how can you get applications, how to install applications. The basic settings of all applications (back buttons, settings menu, etc.) Arranging applications on the main phone screens.
Email [5-7 mins]
- Where email is located, how to set it up, how to use it, delete it, send it, etc.
Phone Settings [<5 mins]
- A basic overview of the phone settings and what each aspect does in general terms. [Make sure to discuss how to connect to a WiFi hotspot in this one]
Maps [<5 mins]
- A basic overview to the maps application..how to get directions and search for locations and how to use the GPS (if applicable to the phone)
Music [<5 mins]
- How to load and manage music on the phone and the types of software needed to do so
The Internet [<5 mins]
How to browse the internet, zoom in certain aspects of the internet screen and more.
The Camera [<5 mins]
Using the camera on the device, managing pictures, importing pictures and more.
Contacts [<5 mins]
Storing Contacts and accessing contact information
The videos will be short < 5 minutes each. We'll pay a maximum of $300 for all 10. We'll do all the editing.
The videos can be recorded via simulator or via a hand and the device with a good quality picture. The person speaking should speak English and be very clear in their voice.