Punchcard and loyalty allows users to collect points as they make purchases that they can eventually use to redeem offers/free goods. I need an application that can consolidate all 'punchcards' into a wallet application (punchcard).
The app allows the end user to search for desired businesses that offer customer loyalty cards and to allow businesses to 'virtually' stamp the user as they redeem points.
First Blackberry (non touch). Immediately afterwards Android and Apple
Similar to [url removed, login to view]
- I need a bid for the entire project, including app development, website for merchant and all the beautiful UI, backend and admin interface to manage the app.
- Ability for us in the backend to create templates of cards for the businesses that want to participate (create a simple paid subscription to use the system)
- Users to search for desired customer loyalty cards
- Users can redeem points by using a barcode scanner feature
- Users can save/bookmark favorite customer loyalty cards
- Business canto 'Stamp/Verify' the desired customer loyalty card after each purchase
- Create a specific barcode for businesses that will allow the user's phone to recognize the business when scanned.
- Business will have to create a paid account to use the system
- Allow users to save/bookmark favorite customer loyalty cards
– Business to send rewards to walking in customers, like welcome reward, happy hour reward, frecuent visit reward
– Barcode Scanner application.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $4638 for this job
We are Blackberry apps developers so would like to win this bid, please check private message for examples and decide the best team accordingly. Thanks