Please read the full description first!
This is a simple app for Android. We need an expert developer who can design good UML digrams.
The application required a simple system that find restaurants in UK. The interface will have also a simple interface, and the user can select few cities.
The user can select the city (only 3 cites) or he can click find rearest restaurants. After that the app will display the restaurants as list with incliding the name of the restaurant and the logo and the type of restaurant. After clicking the one of the restaurant it display the logo and the description and a simple menu , and in the down the a button when the user click it must display a google maps to guide him to the restaurant all information should the application get it from a database , the database will be simple "few tables" as it will includes name of restaurant, menus and cities.
so we will have mysql database(the database must be online) and the app should connect to the database using 3G or WiFi
Place table and restaurant table - restaurants locates at the places ( primary and foreign key).
could you please describe the screens in details:
I mean something like:
1)first screen will contain the places in the list (London -manchester and lees).
when you click on a place it takes you to screen 2.
2) screen two will have the restaurants in that place in the list. when you click on a place it will take you to screen 3.
3) After clicking the one of the restaurant it display the logo and the description and a simple menu
4) in the down the a button when the user click it, it will take him to screen 5.
5) the screen 5 will display input like name, email, phone number, to confirm booking. after confirming booking screen 6 will display with one button, called (take me there)
6) google map with 2 pointers: pointer to his place and pointer to the restaurant place, and a route between them.
You must provide the final application including the UML digrams. And make sure that the UML digrams for this app is perfect and easy to read and follow.