We need to come up with a _simple_ epub reader demo for Android (ver >= Froyo)
The epub reader demo should allow for:
1. simple selection of epub boos from /sdcard/books folder (as list, or by writing the book's name
into a text box - either way)
2. Once a book is selected the reader should display it in full screen one page at the time
3. A lower panel will contain 4 buttons :
3.1. next - move to next page
3.2. prev - move to prev page
3.3. larger - make fonts larger
3.4. smaller - make fonts smaller
4. Both horizontal and vertical displays should be supported
5. Both HVGA (480x800) & qHD (960x540) screen resolutions should be supported
You may (but not mandatory) use java libraries such as [url removed, login to view]
You may look at existing Android epub readers:
[url removed, login to view];so=1&c=apps and see their behavior.
To download free epub books:
[url removed, login to view]
We expect the resulting code to be short, clean and self explanatory. Reasonable level of commenting is also required.
If we like what we see more work will follow.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $480 for this job
Dear sir, We are interested to this android [url removed, login to view] send us your confirmation to start the project. Thank you, Best regards ipower solution.