Two parts of the project are:
1) From a dynamic data source on a server (XML Data), extract useful information via tags, and compress the output.
2) In the application, poll this compressed XML as the data source and generate notifications based on achieving certain parameter values that I set out in the application itself.
eg: I have an XML that contains the NOW PLAYING TV shows.
1) I should be able to list what is playing in the application.
2) I should be able to set out an alarm for say Big Bang theory (which is identified by an ID in the xml).
3) The alarm rings as soon as the "playing" attribute in XML of the show Big Bang Theory becomes "True"
25 freelancers are bidding on average $2144 for this job
Hi, I'm very much interested in this project. I've done similar but complex project than this. I've sent you the details through PMB, please check and let me know how we can take this further. -Hari
Respected Sir, we are expert in android [url removed, login to view] have gone through your requirements and can easily accomplish your [url removed, login to view] us know complete detail [url removed, login to view] for your kind reply. Thanks and Reg More