We need an Android version of our iPhone app which works online and offline.
The production of our app has been started, but it needs to be updated and finished.
Screens in the app:
1) Start-up screen (2 sec's)
2) table view (listing of filtering options)
-> listing of SQL data of points filtered by town and type,....
3) Agenda table view (filteroptions are town and dates)
-> Town listing to select a town
-> date listing (next week, or days of this week)
4) Map view, displaying points with a filter on type, on screen or not, ...
-> map displays overlays (offline tiles tiles (we will supply these))
-> selection of town, and filter on user location
5) Details View (with html segment
The cells in the point listings, agenda listings and map point to 1 details screen showing the details from 1 point/event
html details are in te database and accompaniing text files.
5) MultiMedia list table view for selecting files to show/play (audio, photos, video, webcam)
-> screen view for photos
-> screen view for audio
-> screen view for video
->screenview for webcams
6) Update, manages the updates en show progress
7) About the app html pages viewer (html page is supplied with the app)
- Town selection table view
- date selection table view
The database downloads JSON objects to update its information.
We will provide the relevant point info:
- CSV data from which the SQL Database (5 tables) is assembled, JSON object for the updates
We will provide screenshots of the iphone version (a movie or an ad hoc version to evaluate).
We will provide the artwork as well as the relative sizes translated into ldpi to hdpi Android formats.