1. Login in the app with the twitter or facebook credentials (the user will have to select one of both)
2. The user will be able to search users using email or screen-name
3. The user will be able to follow another users.
4. The application will has a recent activity screen, in that screen the user will see where his/her contacts were and what they commented.
5. Make check-in of a place using the foursquare API (the application will show a set of places order by proximity to the user using the GPS )
6. Public in twitter or facebook the place where you are (the user must select this option using a checkbox in the login screen)
7. Select the Tonic you are drinking in an autosuggest input text.
8. Select the Gin you are drinking in an autossugest input text.
9. Write a little comment in a textarea element (140 max).
10. Select the score for the beberage selected (using from 1 to 5 starts)
11. The user will have a score as well, depending on the number of checking he/she do.
12. The user will be able to follow people and watch a timeline the last activity
13. The application will show a functionality to search places group the places by score and proximity to the user
The android application will consume our remote webservices for the all functionalities and will use our database for read/write the information.
5 freelancers are bidding on average €1575 for this job
Hi, do you want the app to be cross platform and work in iOS, Android and BB? I am a HTML5, Sencha Touch, jQuery Mobile app expert with 4.5+ years exp. Please check PM for my work details.