Develop an application that will display historical photos based on user's geographical coordinates.
1. After the installation of the application, when the application is launched, a splash screen will be shown for about 5 seconds with the company information.
2. Home screen will be a listview of local images displayed immediately after splash screen disappears.
3. View Images: Will retrieve the current location from GPS or network provider and display all the nearby locations in a listview with following details:
4. When clicked on any of these results, a screen with following details will be displayed:
b) Fade Compare bar: A slideable fade bar to compare image with camera preview. (see similar treatment at: whatwasthere dot com)
d) Date Range
e) Latitude and Longitude
f) Back: Will take the user back to the listview.
1. The listview should update every 15 seconds?
2. Data for the photos are in a JSON file. Not all the records in the JSON file have geographic coordinates. These can be removed beforehand?
3. The JSON file includes the URLs for the webpages that have the images. The URL for the image is on the page under the link "View Image". The URLs in the JSON file can be replaced with the direct URLs? Or is it easy to find the necessary link?