Improve an existing application
1. The current settings seem to block the standard keyboard settings from being available. Make the standard keyboard settings available again. The current settings should still be available to the user, but a worst-case solution would be to move the current settings to a .json-file.
Now the dictionary is turned on randomly it seems like, and it does not work correctly.
2. Add optional row positioned at the bottom which has the operations SHIFT, SPEAK, SPACE, DELETE and ENTER. The setting for turning this row on/off should be available to the user or worst-case from a .json-file.
3. Control keys now only works for multi-touch, fix it so they work with single-touch.
4. Add more control keys. As many as possible. For example: Arrow-keys, PgUp/PgDown, F1-F12, Tab, Ctrl, Alt, Alt Gr
5. Modification of current shift operation, make it work for less keys held (ask for details).
6. Allow keyboard to be tilted at an angle up to 45 degrees (ask for details/figure).
7. Split keyboard (details/figure will be provided). Allow each part to be tilted at an angle up to 45 degrees.
8. Support for tablet.
9. Pressure-sensitive input (ask for details).
10. Sometimes the current app crashes on a Samsung S3 if two fingers are touched close together. Try to fix this issue.