Hello! We are looking for an app to interface with an Android Galaxy Tablet that will facilitate a speedy, efficient inventory process. We need to app to do the following things:
1. Import Excel spreadsheet (.xls) from gmail attachment. Spreadsheet is approx. 9000 lines x 4 columns.
Example: Part number Description Quantity
typically 20 alpha-numeric characters 35 Characters(a/n) 4 digits
example PJ40010050-C10 36/48 Acer palmatum Joe 1234
2. Edit "Quantity" column with numeric keyboard
3. Insert lines w/copy function from line above. Also, edit text on a new line or enter entirely new text.
4. Save as .xls with a new file name and email the file by gmail to open with Excel on a PC.
5. Be able to navigate the spreadsheet with a finger swipe scroll bar, as well as with a larger scroll bar that can be used like the one on Microscoft Excel with mouse control, for easier navigation to random points in the spreadsheet.
Thank you! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!