(1) Configuration function to enter and store personal details (name, address, credit card, car license plate)
(2) Use camera to scan a parking ticket (simple bar code)
(3) Click 'Pay' and app does the rest, showing which tickets will be paid and confriming payment (automating web clicks and filling out a form).
Background: I commute and pay $5 for parking every day. This is in the form of a parking ticket placed on my car. I must pay these every week or these is a fine. I would like to make it as easy as storing my data, then scanning the ticket.
(1) Personal data should be stored, so an interface is needed for that. This could be hard coded if it is much easier (and I would then compile the app, putting in my data).
(2) Would need to scan a bar code and use the number.
(3) http request made to www.parkingticketpayment.com/<cityname>
(4) need to fill in ticker number (just scanned) and license plate
(5) page returned has (a) a total amount due (all open tickets for this plate), (b) link to pay, and (c) link to choose which tickets to pay. Ideally the app would get list of tickets to pay and display them and ask for conformation.
(6) Upon confirmation, app would send http request to start payment, get back request to fill our form and submit, which it would do with credit card information stored
(7) App would relay confirmation of successful payment from the website.