Hello, We are company and looking for Mobile Softphone Development bid from any developer.
And please do not bid if you are new in VoIP Dialer development.
List of features will be for Android
• Connection over Wifi / 3G / Local Access or Calling Card access number
• User can make a Voip call and make a conference call with a normal GSM call and vice versa
• Dial, Hang up, Redial automatically
• Call Hold
• Call Mute
• Balance display
• Speaker Phone
• Keypad Display
• Call History: All, Recent, Dialed, Missed
• Account Setup
• Brandable Client
• Codec Support G729
• IVR number setting
• Provider can set IVR extension.
• Access number, if network not present
• Work with all standard SIP servers
• Incoming call alert with ringing
• Gsm Call Alert when on VoIP call
• Gsm call answer when on VoIP call
• Voicemail support (pbx side)
• Blind and attended transfer (pbx side)
• Copy right
• have a copy of the code for further development
[url removed, login to view] 10% milestone will be given only after the 30% work done
[url removed, login to view] code should be shown within 1 week of starting so that i can understand you are going well with the project.
3.80% payment will be given before submission and client satisfaction as per the work progress.
[url removed, login to view] will be given after the submission
[url removed, login to view] you are busy with other work then please don't bid here..
[url removed, login to view] the work quality is good i will give extra bonus for the good performance
[url removed, login to view] to have strong knowledge in this field
8.I want to directly talk with the [url removed, login to view] middle man or business development manager please
9.I need a detail work plan before starting.
................If you only can agree with these condition then only bid here..........................
4 freelancers are bidding on average $1763 for this job
Hello, Thanks for your post,We are a team of android developers experts in designing mobile compatible app. We would like to design android features of your SIP/GSM [url removed, login to view] refer PM for details..