Please could you quote on the development of the following native Blackberry application that will be linked to a call centre database.
User can telephonically access call centre whilst application automatically sends gps co-ordinates and registration details of user through to call centre agent.
- User downloads application and registers details
- First time registration form links person to app
- App is activated using app on-click button
- App requests to either call the call centre or be routed through to a url
-Call call centre accessed:
--gps co-ordinates from handset and registration details are posted to MYSQL database
Username, password and url will be supplied for development
- We will provide wireframes and outlines of the application requirements. As the chosen developer you will be responsible for all aspects of development.
- The application must be developed for all Blackberry models and will be required to be functional in both landscape and portrait views.
- The timeline for the project is 2 days
- The project must include a beta stage where a fully functional app is provided to client. You will be required to make changes to the app based on feedback from client.
- Client will be responsible for compiling and submitting the application to the app world. The project will be considered complete when the application passes QA and is ready to go live.
- At the end of the project, the complete development source code and source graphics files must be handed over to client.