Increase online store sales by modifying our responsive wordpress mobile website to actually function like a mobile application.
- The user experience on mobile devices needs to be modified to be more engaging and keep customers on the site longer to convert them to buy products from our e-store.
- Workflow might need adjustment to lessen the number of clicks customers need to take to complete their tasks.
- Art work might be needed to achieve consistency between the desktop and mobile websites.
[url removed, login to view]
- Wordpress website.
- Website Theme working in Production is called Bazar which is a responsive site: [url removed, login to view]
- Hosted on VPS at BlueHost
- 30,000 visits per month.
- 200,000 page views per month.
- 61% of ALL traffic comes from Mobile devices (51% iOS & 10% Android).
- Of Mobile Traffic: 55% comes from iPhone
- Of Mobile Traffic: 11% comes from iPad
- Of Mobile Traffic: 34% comes from Samsung & Other Android Devices.
- Mobile Screen Resolution:
- 40% comes from 320x568
- 18% comes from 320x480
- 11% comes from 768x1024
- 11% comes from 360x640
- 43% comes from Safari
- 34% comes from Chrome
- 8% comes from Android Default Browser
We expect the work to be done on this website to address those metrics provided as the highest priority to be fully supported.
Please let us know if you have questions or need more information.