- We require this app to work for Blackberry, and we also require a second app that is Native to the Blackberry 10 system. This can be viewed as a separate project if you wish, but both must be completed for the deadline of 27 May 2013.
- Use Drupal services to create an account on a drupal website
- part of the sign-up process will be that the user will enter their ID number and their account number with the company, and this data needs to be verified with the company's systems to check if the account number is correct. This will be done using the company's API
- Once the user has created their profile, they will have the options to edit their profile, log out and log back in, and make a payment.
- when they want to make a payment, they will enter their payment details (credit card info, name, etc, and select the amount from a drop-down list. This will be done through a very specific South African Payment Gateway (Not Paypal, etc). You will be provided the API documentation if your bid is successful
- The drupal website is being built right now, and you will be given admin access to allow you to setup the Drupal Services module as required.
- You will be provided with photoshop files of the visual front end, as well as a storyboard showing the different screens required in the app.
- You will be required to supply the source code of the app to us, as well as specify the coding environment you use to write the app (for example, Xcode is used to create an iOS app, you will be required to send us the app file, as well as the Xcode project file)
- We will submit the apps to the various online shops on our side.
- VERY IMPORTANT - THE DEADLINE FOR THIS APP IS DUE TO BE COMPLETED ON THE 27 MAY 2013.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $2365 for this job
Hello, i am well known Android and mobile application developer with exp over15 [login to view URL] have team of 60 developers eady to start right now