Mind It is a new free iphone app, has over 100k downloads across the app stores and is rated #1 for last 2 weeks in many countries. Please feel free to download the app, or check out its screen-shots at [url removed, login to view] to learn more. It works primary as a community for short jokes.
For this gig, I am looking for an awesome HTML5 web developer or team who has a knack for creativity (web [url removed, login to view]) to extend my quite popular iPhone app to mobile web. Besides the compensation, I will also put your name/company name in credits for your awesome work. You will work closely with me, based on the wireframes and try to solve the problem using the latest and greatest technology. The following is what is expected as part of the deliverable. You must view the wireframe to understand the requirements properly.
- You will design the creatives first based on the provided wireframes. Feel free to use photoshop or any design tool of your choice.
- Support Andriod, Blackberry, WP7, and Nokia html5 browsers.
- No server side or database programming.
- Call http requests that return json response and render data on client side.
- No authentication or authorization. Its like calling an open rss feed.
- Fluid width: Must work in desktop browser and any mobile browser with html5 support.
- CSS design. Minimal use of images.
- Tabbed views: refer wireframes.
- Ajax loading: load 1st tab and then other tabs on demand
- support share buttons: facebook, twitter, email. API keys will be provided.
- support community buttons: vote, flag.
- one page design or 2 pages at most. no post backs. RIA.
Please feel free to ask any questions. Finally, please include "Boston" in your subject to ensure you read through this posting.