1) Home Screen - with logo and links to other screens
2) About Screen - with text from [url removed, login to view]
3) News Screen - with content pulled from RSS [url removed, login to view]: when news headline is clicked, user is taken to your blog post page on your website
4) Church Services - with content from [url removed, login to view] [Church services page will be connected with your Drupal database so as you made changes in the text they will be reflected in the iPhone application. Alternatively, we can open iPhone safari browser and load Church services page in it OR load it inside the application (without user leaving the iphone app). Either case is doable.]
5) Enquiries - this will be a form that sends user input data to your specified email address [We will use the form like your site however the design will be different in iPhone app.]
6) Photos - picture gallery displaying Church photos. We can give you a backend to add new church photos to the application. User can share photo on Facebook, Twitter and Email.
7) Twitter - this screen displays your tweets within iPhone application.
8) Videos - this section will display your YouTube videos. Clicking on a thumbnail, video is played in the iPhone application.
9) Find Us - Google map will be integrated. User can see road directions to your Churches (both locations).
Design would be based on new website (which is very similar to current), which basically just uses a different font scheme, which I can send to you if you'd like.
G'day Jack, I'm a professional Australian iPhone developer and I'd love to help you create this app for your Church. I've sent you a PM with a few more details. Thanks