Small app for iPhone / iPAD and Android with web views, Google maps, text pages and text from web service.
Menus and design are controlled by a downloaded XML-configuration file.
This app is used for having a simple way of showing
• web pages in a web view
• and Google maps
• text pages
• text returned from web service
from a menu structure set in a downloaded XML-file.
User goes to Marked, downloads the free app, install is done - and the user opens the app for the first time.
1. A splash-screen is shown the app fig.1
2. User is prompted to write URL for downloading a XML configuration file from a web server. Confirmation of successfully download is shown and the file is saved on the mobile device.
3. User is prompted for user login and password to be saved on the mobile device for NTLM authentication
4. Then the app front page is shown including the configuration from the downloaded XML-file
Long term relationship wanted!
Customer is Microsoft Gold Partner and World Wide Strategic Education Partner
PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED IPHONE AND ANDROID DEVELOPER - and can give examples or references to previous projects like this one!!!!!
19 freelancers are bidding on average $1989 for this job
Dear Sir, Thanks for giving us chance to bid on this project. We are highly talented team of iphone, android and web developers who constantly work for the client. Plz check PMB. Regards, TechnoTrust.
Dear sir, We are interested to this android [url removed, login to view] send us your confirmation to start the project. Thank you, Best regards ipower solution.