I have a project I'd like to get done for iPhone. The app is a Boggle-style [url removed, login to view] can take a look at a sample of a game that is similar to what I have in mind: [url removed, login to view]
The interface and user-input will be similar to this app:
[url removed, login to view]
I have the entire design and concept complete. I basically need someone to code it for the iPhone (I can provide you extensive videos and/or the app for a Windows Phone emulator). In particular, here are high-level descriptions of requirements:
- Game does not need multitouch
- Gesture-based. You swipe from grid to grid - think of "connect the dots" type of thing
- Fluid animations of states of grids
- Networking code needed. The backend is a server that provides a JSON feed of the "current level"
- Leaderboard support. Must use Scoreloop (because I want cross-platform gaming support). [url removed, login to view]
8 freelancers are bidding on average $1526 for this job
Hello! We are strong team of experts who are ready to cooperate with you. The price on the bid is a place-holder because we need more details to make an estimation. Please, check the PMB for details. Thanks.
Hi, PLZ CHECK THE PMB FOR DETAILS Thanks PankyNewmen "***HAPPY TO PROVIDE GOOD SOFTWARE SERVICES ANYTIME***" **********SERVE EXCELLENCE ,BUILD TRUST***********