I am looking to build a small team of Objective-C/iOS developers to assist me in the development of a children iOS game.
1) main menu to select game mode (game mode must be built modular for easy expansion of new mode)
2) Game with character showing an item
3) player has to trace the alphabet of the item
4) when we detect correct tracing, player will win that level with a 3-star rating system
5) As player traced more words, he will gain achievements
6) The list of words must be able to retrieve from an .txt file
The game has to be be ready for iPhone 4, 4s, 5 and iPad
Code quality is important and you must be able to use Git effectively.
- Objective C/Xcode
- Game Center achievements
- Game center leaderboard
Please include your experience in the above technologies in your application.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $1045 for this job
I'm confident that me, and my staff could complete this work for you. If you have any questions for us, please let us know. Here is our portfolio; [url removed, login to view] Thank you, Tenacious Tech