This project is easy, but I want it to look professional and "polished". Graphics should be bright, colorful and 2D, I will help and/or provide many of the graphic elements, if needed.
Full project details will be provided via PMB after review of your portfolio and current apps for sale in app store.
For bidding purposes, I have provided a general outline of the project below. This sums the project up pretty well, as there is not really anything else that will be added to the project. You should be able to give a fairly accurate quote from the details provided below:
PREMISE: App will be a game where family and friends will answer questions about each other via their devices.
- A User will open the app and choose to create a game. They will enter game details and can invite others to join by social media, or other app users will have the option of joining their game by entering some kind of code? (Not sure how this works...that's why I'm hiring someone like you...) But, basically I need to be able to get a group of people playing a game together.
- Upon joining a game a user must enter their name and a way to be contacted for notifications
- After joining game, all participants answer 2 questions (everybody always answers the same two questions)
- After all entries are in a notification will go out to participants that voting is open for a limited time
- Users login and try to match answers with their “owner”
- Once everybody has voted, scoring is tabulated and results are displayed
- Results need to show each owner's entries and who voted for them
- A point is awarded to a user each time they have matched an owner to their answer
- The app should offer the option of keeping a running tally/score for multiple games
- Games can be added, saved, deleted, etc.
- Results can be emailed, posted to social media, saved, etc.
As I said, full details will be provided after portfolio and bid price review. Additionally, details will NOT be released without a signed NDA and/or NCA.
[url removed, login to view] serious Programmers only.
[url removed, login to view] should have 3 or more apps selling in the app store
[url removed, login to view] SOURCE CODE is expected after app has been submitted
[url removed, login to view] limit is at most 14 days
5. Please speak English
Here is how payment and app submittal will work:
I will create an iTunes Tech Role User Acct for you and you will need to upload the app to my iTunes Dev account. (I will create all Certs and Prov Profile, App ID, and get the app status to “Waiting for Upload”)
- Payment of 50% will be made to escrow upon Project Acceptance and Released when I have an AdHoc Install
- Payment of 40% will be made to escrow when Payment 1 is paid, and released when App is Submitted to Apple and I receive Source Code and Project Files
- Final Payment of 10% will be made to escrow when Payment 2 is paid, and released when Apple approves app.
Here is what you need to do next:
A) Please reply with examples of your previous work, including links to your applications in the iTunes App Store.
B) Please reply with the code "gotit" at the top of your response to let me know you read the full project description
Thank you! Look forward to working with you!
- Ellie :)
7 freelancers are bidding on average $614 for this job
Hi, We are off shore based Smart Phone Applications/ Web development company working since 7 years. Please find the detailed bid in your PMB Thanks