The project is quite simple and exists of a few things:
Details about the project:
What needs to be done:
The youtube video must be played by using the youtube video id and must be the default youtube player. This player has a get back button so the user can go back to the application. At this moment we start the browser with the youtube video url which calls the youtube player. However, now when the user viewed the video and goes back the application is closed, since the youube viewer was started from the browser. We want to prevent that.
2. When the user rotates the device the background color should stay the same. We tested in all the simulators and it all works fine, however, on a real iOS 5 device (iPhone 4S) the left over background turns black.
4. When we use the showEmail() function in the simulators and close the popup window the main application window doesn't get focus back which means we can't select anything anymore. This needs to be fixed.
7. We want a javacript function we can give a file url and pops up with the question where the user wants to save the file (and in the function decide whether the user should be able to open the file as well with the default viewer) and after saving returns to the application.
- The edited code needs to be implemented in the last release of QuickConnect for iPhone.
- A 'noob' manual needs to be attached to allow me to import and use the edited version (and let xcode compile the library I need to use).
- Works on iOS 4, iOS 5 and if possible on future versions as well
- Works on the iPhone and iPad
For questions just contact me.
[url removed, login to view]