This project is not actually simply building an APP for both iPhone/iPad based on Flash/HTML assets; it's actually TRAINING via Skype, teaching me on an hourly basis how to create and submit this APP myself in xcode. The APP which needs to be developed already exists as a Flash/HTML website.
The full version is available here:
[url removed, login to view]
For this 1.0 version, we would only be launching the films only and NOT the games or quizzes (that could happen in the 2.0 release). If this goes well we might build many other APPs this way, also possibly for Android.
I would be paying hourly for this training and it would be for 2 hour chunks which we would schedule at the freelancer's convenience. We would build the app together and the trainer would inform me what assets need to be prepared in advance of each lesson. The trainer would also get what I have so far in xcode (not much) so we can open the working documents simultaneously and build it together. I know this is a fairly unusual way to go about this, but I need to learn these skills myself rather than hire someone for a ready-made APP.
The trainer/builder must therefore have the following skills and working methods:
1) they must speak clear, good english
2) they must be available for these training sessions between 20.00 - 22.00 local Amsterdam time, for a minimum of one session per week (weekends also possible).
3) they must have launched their own APPs before and be able to show this
4) they must know xcode, flash, html 5, iOS, cocoa and the Apple itunes connect submission process very well.
5) they must be MAC Lion users
6) they must have a recent Skype version which allows screen sharing.
7) they need to be reliable, on time, available, flexible and patient.
Candidates I will consider for this should look at the link above and message me with a bit of a plan:
- do we export MOV files from Flash and dump them into HTML5?
- do we build it entirely in Flash 5 and export to device settings from there?
- do we build the navigation elements entirely in xcode using loose MOV assets from Flash?
I expect this process will cover 3-4 weeks but it could go on longer or shorter, depending on how it goes. We can start whenever it is comfortable for both parties (I would like to start as soon as possible). It would start and stop whenever either party decides to as long as notice is given 48 hours in advance. I would pay weekly.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
Hi, I have been doing this kind of training for another developer already on different timing for different purpose applications. Please check PMB for details. Regards Mo