We need a geo- location iPhone/Android app that can send push notifications based on the users location.
ABOUT YOU AND THE JOB
We need a freelancer who can:
- make an iPhone/Android app from start to finish.
- post the app and get it approved in the AppStore by September 30 2011
- show examples of apps you have build that are currently in the AppStore (preferrebly location-aware apps.)
- communicate with us in English on email and Skype.
- help us set 4-5 iPhone users up for testing the app before we release it at no extra charge.
- manage and correct all bugs after the release at no extra charge.
- give 2 updated versions each six months apart after initial launch to work out the bugs
We will provide all non-standard graphics and a DETAILED DESCRIPTION and flow chart of how the app works. Your inputs on improving the app is most welcome.
Payment will be made through this site in stages with 25% after the first functional version, 25% after the final version and the final 50% payment once approved in AppStore.
All text in the app itself is ENGLISH .
We will have everything ready for you no later than July 30
CORE FEATURES OF THE APP D****giveaway
This app will be used by customers of our business, who can download the app for specials and to place orders via the internet.
1) Welcome screen asks for Name , home address with zip, mobile number and email address. Based upon the home address given it will automatically assign them to a store location close to their [url removed, login to view] they choose that location as there home store all interaction thru push is for that location.
2) Send push notifications (pre-written) when the app-user moves into within one mile of one of our 36 locations
- send a push notification when a customer comes within 1/4 mile of one of our competitors locations.
- be able to generate and schedule push notification in advance
3) have the ability to integrate with twitter, facebook and foursquare
4) link back to our giveaway website
5) once special is pushed and customer opts to like start a 24 hr count down to use the special.
6) let them have the ability to place the order thru the app and send via web to store.
7) Back end analytics need to be realtime shown on google maps as well as in form, will get more specific with this
when we speak.
The app is going to be a support piece for our website that gives away alot of cool stuff as well as a way to generate revenue for our stores
I am looking forward to working with you.